Our Tuesday Reset Menus are all about healthy fresh flavours to help you make the most of your week. Every Tuesday we dive into our larder and create a menu of the food we crave to look after our bodies and minds - which just happens to be some of the food we love making most too. Each menu includes at seven meals plus four sides, snacks and smoothies. The Menu for Tuesday 18th includes:
Two Bento Meal 'Bowls'
- Nutty Falafel, Sweet Potato & Hummous Bento Bowl
- Vietnamese Rice Noodle Bowl with raw veg and fresh herb salad and tofu
Two portions of soup
Roast Caulifower & Chickpea Soup
- Pea, Mint & Broad Bean Dip
- Cumin Roast Squash w Peanut Dressing
- Turmeric Pickled Cucumbers
- Chia & Seed Granola - enough for three meals
- Fruit Compote or Salad
And a Smoothie
Menus change weekly and everything is made with gluten free ingredients, is totally plant based and comes with suggestions on where you can add extras like eggs, cheese, yoghurt, fish and meat if you want to. Packaging is re-usable and returnable where possible.
Delivery is included to Faversham, Canterbury & Whitstable. Collection from The Refectory at Monkshill Farm.
Collection from 3pm on Tuesday/ 9am on Wednesday or delivery on Tuesday evening to see you through the rest of the week. Last orders on Sunday evening.