Ready Steady Brunch! Following the success of the first Brunch we are very excited to bring you our Minno Kitchen x Wasted Kitchen Second Sunday Brunch Club mark 2 on March 14th - which just happens to be Mothering Sunday!
We've pimped the menu and added some kids options and are very excited! And we are very happy to be working with Jess from One Flew Over Flowers up here at Monkshill again - so you can order flowers on the side. Either for your Mother, yourself, someone else or just because!
The Big Meaty - Jim's Cumberland Sausage, Macknade Smoked Bacon, Minno Hash Brown, Garlic mushrooms, Baked Beans, Slow Scrambled Eggs, Oven Roasted Toms with Kale Pesto, Sourdough // £11.50
The Big Vegan - Paprika Roasted Squash, Minno Hash Brown, Garlic Mushrooms, Baked Beans, Avocado, Spinach with Baked Red Onion, Smokey Black Beans, Oven Roasted Toms with Kale Pesto, Sourdough // £10.00
Mc Minno Muffin Breakfast
- Grain & Hearth Muffin, Sausage Pate, Omelette, Dirty Cheese, Hash Brown // £9.50
- Grain & Hearth Muffin, Omelette, Dirty Cheese, Hash Brown // £8.50
- Grain & Hearth Muffin, Beans, Garlic Mushrooms, Hash Brown - vegan // £8.50
Grain & Hearth Croissants Stuffed with
- Grain & Hearth Croissant Stuffed withHam, Kentish Cheese & Bechamel // £7.00
- Grain & Hearth Croissants Stuffed withKentish Cheese & Bechamel // £6.50
Plain Grain & Hearth Croissant - £3.25
Muffin and Wasted Fruit or Marmite Butter
- Grain & Hearth Muffin w Faversham Strawberry Butter // £2.50
- Grain & Hearth Muffin w Marmite Butter // £2.50
Brioche French Toast w Whipped Chantilly Cream and Cherry Compote // £8.00
Wasted Kitchen Overnight Oats // £4.25. Delivered in a returnable jar.
- Chocolate Babka
- Carrot Cake & Coconut (Vegan)
Wasted Kitchen Kefir Smoothies // £4.50 (delivered in a returnable jar)
Mango & Coconut w Water Kefir (Vegan)
Chocolate & Banana with Milk kefir
Coxy's Botanicals Cherry Bomb Cocktail - Cherry Bomb - Brogdale Cherry Liqueur, Amaretto, Lemoncillo w Soda// £6.50 for one, £12 for 2.
Minimum order for free delivery £30. Delivered Faversham, Whitstable and Canterbury between 9.30 and 11 on Sunday March 14. Cooked and chilled ready to heat and eat.