Friday April 23rd is St George's Day and we are keeping our feet firmly on local soil for this Feast! Plus Jane Beedle will be making us some St George's Meringue Kisses.
We hope you can join us for A St George's Day Feast
- Smoked Mackerel or Carrot Pate
- Lee's Amazing Scotch Eggs
- Caramelised Onion Chutney
- Spiced Red Cabbage with Faversham Raspberry Vinegar
- Pea & Broad Bean Salad w Faversham Elderflower Vinegar
- Potato, Canterbury Cobble & Lemon Salad
- Ashmore Cheese Scones
- Rhubarb Trifle
- Plus - Jane Beedle's Meringue Kisses
Regular is enough for a large meal for two or a few lighter meals/ something over to pop in the fridge/ freezer for later. Family a lighter meal for four - you'll get extra Scotch Eggs, Potato Salad and Trifle. If you are feeding four big eaters we suggest you order two 'regulars'.
Want gluten free ingredients - email us at email@example.com.
Free delivery to Faversham, Herne Bay, Whitstable and Canterbury with orders of £30 and over. Delivery between 5 and 7 on each Friday evening. Collection from Monkshill Refectory between 3.30 and 4.30.
All food arrives chilled and ready to heat or pop in the fridge/ freezer for later.