Want to know why gut health is important for women? How to balance your hormones, increase your energy and get more colour into your food and your life!
Join Virginia Hills, Registered Nutritionist and Katy Cox from Wasted Kitchen on October 10 for 'Colour Up Your Life' - a half day Gut Health For Women Half class at Monkshill Refectory followed by a yummy Wasted Kitchen lunch and chat.
Expect a small group of likeminded people who are interested in how what you eat can benefit your enjoyment of life. This is the second time we've run it and the first time was a sell out.
The class kicks off at 10 with a light breakfast and finishes at 1 with a Wasted Kitchen lunch (all included) and time for questions and chat.
You will learn about
- the positive effect good gut health has on your hormones - and energy and stress levels
- what that means in terms of what you eat and drink
- how that changes at different stages of your life
- easy ways to incorporate these foods
- taking you through some food and drink short cuts and quick wins
- Nutrition Fact Sheets covering everything discussed
- Recipe Sheets
- A greater understanding of what foods are going to support you
- A jar of Wasted Kitchen Ferment
Virginia Hills is a Nutritionist on a mission to support women feeling their best and boost their energy levels, whilst balancing their hormones and everyday stress.
Katy runs Great Taste Award Winning Wasted Kitchen from The Refectory and champions local and seasonal food and reducing food waste.
They have come together over a shared love of good food and the belief that what we eat truly affects our happiness and wellbeing to offer a series of classes.