On July 30 we are celebrating the Olympics with a Japanese Feast... And we think it's the perfect excuse for a Miso Caramel Cheesecake!
We hope you can join us for
- Teriyaki Pork or Veg Balls
- Veggie Katsu Curry - lovely seasonal veg in Kitchen Katsu Sauce
- Sticky Rice w Sesame & Seaweed Sprinkles
- Smashed Cucumber & Bean Salad
- Miso Caramel Cheesecake - made w Hinxden Dairy Cream
Fancy a Dabba Feast delivered every Friday in August? Check out our Super Summer Dabba Feast Deal. Click here to find out more.
Regular is enough for a large meal for two or a few lighter meals/ something over to pop in the fridge/ freezer for later. Family a lighter meal for four - you'll get extra Teriyaki, Katsu & Cheesecake. If you are feeding four big eaters we suggest you order two 'regulars'.
Collection from Monkshill Refectory between 3.30 and 4.30.
Delivery to Faversham, Herne Bay, Whitstable and Canterbury between 5 and 7 on Friday evening included.
All food arrives chilled and ready to heat or pop in the fridge/ freezer for later.